1. I love the sound of this program, but I'm not sure I want to coach. Can I skip that bit?
Totally! There is no obligation to complete the certification part of the coaching program. You will learn a valuable life-skill that I personally believe everyone should have. You'll learn how to coach yourself and to communicate better with others too.
2. Are there any prerequisites for joining this program? I'm not an entrepreneur.
There are zero prerequisites for joining this program beyond a willingness to do the growth work. You could be a 20 year old ballerina, a 50-year old lawyer or a 90-year old brick layer! You may be struggling or you may have achieved massive 'rule-book' success. But this program is not about what society deems successful. It's about you honoring your true desires and creating the life you truly want.
3. Is this coaching certification recognized by the ICF or any other professional body?
No it's not. However, your results will be a lot more important for your credibility than ICF certification - and I'll give you the right skills and techniques to make sure that you get great results for your clients! ICF certification is only required if you plan to become an executive coach as some (not all) organizations require it. Apart from that, you wont need it.
4. I'm already a coach but I'm really feeling the pull to join. Would it be a waste?
Definitely not! I have taken so many coach trainings and I always pick up new skills and refine my existing ones. Also - if you are feeling the pull, you've got to honor that - that's the first step in living an aligned, fired-up life. Fear, doubt and hesitation have got to go. It's time to trust your gut!
5. Can I pay now but join in a few months so I benefit from the special January price and bonus?
Absolutely! You can park your membership start-date for up to 3 months.
6. Can I just participate in one of the 10 core programs without joining the Academy?
Yes, you can sign up for an individual 10-week program for a CHF 2,000 investment.
7. What times are the calls?
Currently the calls are on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3pm Central European Time, but those times are not set in stone. I will always do my best to accommodate the participants majority.
8. I don't feel so comfortable in a group. Is there an option to coach with you privately?
Absolutely! Check out my website for my Fired-Up VIP program which involves a weekly call and week-daily voice-memo support. You will also receive access to The Fired-Up Coaching Academy content.